- Event Start6:00pm Saturday 5th May 2018
- Event End10:30pm Saturday 5th May 2018
- Event LocationHARS Aviation Museum Hangar, Albion Park Regional Airport
- Attached Information
- Event OrganiserRotary Club of Illawarra Sunrise
- [email protected]
Book Now for Swing Into Wings 2018, and you could be meeting superstar John Travolta in person! That’s right –meet John Travolta .
Yes, it’s back for 2018 and bookings are now open, for the 7th annual ‘Swing Into Wings’ Charity Dinner Dance, proudly presented by the Rotary Club of Illawarra Sunrise, and supported by HARS Aviation Museum and QANTAS.
It promises to be a night to remember ….
- Drinks and nibbles aboard the Qantas 747
- A delicious 3 course dinner dining under the wings of the majestic “Connie”
- Each table hosted by a Special guest aviator
- A special Tribute to VH-OJA The City of Canberra and her crews and family members from the 1989 and 2015 World record flights.
- 5 incredible ‘money can’t buy‘ auction items, including your chance to personally meet John Travolta when he flies his Boeing 707 into Albion Park; a 2 hour Simulator session at the Qantas Flight Training Centre; and enjoy a special dinner hosted by 3 senior Qantas Captains at Centro CBD.
- There’ll be terrific raffle prizes and dancing to the popular Rusty Katz.
- All proceeds from Swing Into Wings 2018 will benefit Fairy Meadow based school ‘Dream Big Dancers’, who cater specifically for children and adults with special needs.
Tickets are only $100 per person, so gather your friends and book your table today. (Cash Bar)
But don’t delay, there are only 275 tickets available, and bookings will definitely close 12 midnight Sunday April 29th, or when all tickets sold.
All Credit Card Payments incur a $1.00 Booking Fee (?) and Service Fee (?)
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, smart casual, or any other dress standard as required by law.
This event is organised by Rotary Club of Illawarra Sunrise . For more information please contact Rotary Club of Illawarra Sunrise on 0414426367